Monday 12 October 2015

Christmas is coming - papercut banner now listed

The Christmas countdown has officially started as I've just listed the first Christmas item in my Etsy shop! www.mummypuddleduck.etsty.com.


I've listed them as 'Christmas papercut gold and purple bauble banner / bunting / garland' as I'm not quite sure what to refer to them as - is it bunting? Or a garland? Or a banner as they would refer to it in America?


Whatever it's called I think it will add a touch of glamour to any festive decor. I can't say my uneven grey walls show it in the best light but you get the idea. 



There are eight baubles in each garland, two each of four different bauble shapes. A round bauble features cut out holly leaves. A pointed bauble and a round fat bauble both feature snowflakes and the tall thin bauble has a star cut out. Each bauble is 5.5 inches high. 



The gold and purple baubles alternate and the string is two metres (2m) long. Each bauble is secured to the string to ensure they don't all slip to one end or bunch up. These baubles are going to stay put when they're up!



Each shape has been die-cut to make sure they are perfect every time. 


I know design is subjective and this is especially true for Christmas when there are so many different colour schemes and themes so if you like the idea of these but fancy reindeer, Santas and Christmas puddings instead, contact me via Etsy, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (or email mummypuddleduck [at] gmail.com and I will bring your ideas to life - or rather get them down on paper...... and then cut them! 


Let me be amongst the first to say Seasons' Greetings and Happy Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment