Friday 11 May 2012

Mummies meeting

The mummies and babies met up for a play session this afternoon so we all took along some tasty treats. It was definitely not a healthy afternoon as I took biscuits, another mum took flapjacks, and another mum bought carrot cake. Never mind they were all yummy.

I wanted some new cutters as the main audience for these treats were children so I added some on the weekly Ocado delivery. They were a bargain in the sale section, probably left over from the Easter stock.



Baby puddleduck was at nursery so she couldn't come but I made sure I saved her one of each design to choose from when she got home.

The flower design are covered in pink icing and a white chocolate button outlined with writing icing dotted around. If there had been more time (or I had been more organised) I would have waited longer for the pink icing to dry before adding the yellow writing icing detail. It seemed to bleed into one another a bit. the children didn't seem to mind though.

I was more pleased with the rabbit cookies which were covered with white royal icing with pink detail added on the top and the eye is black writing icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment