Monday 20 April 2015

Mayke it May!

Ma'y'ke it May! #MakeitMay

New baby handmade card
New baby handmade card with pinwheels and buttons

As if I don't have enough to challenge my time with a career, two young children and a craft business, I've set myself a new project!

So here it is. It's May soon, and May sounds a bit like Make so I think May should be a month of making and that's what I'm going to do. 

Every day in May I'm going to design a new greetings card. I will be using papers, embellishments, pens, buttons, bows and tapes and, of course, my absolutely indispensable Cricut Explore machine. 


I am looking forward to being inspired to create new designs and sharing them here, on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and twittter.  

Card for men - suit clothes line
Card for men clothes line with pegs

Please let me know what you think, choose a favourite or let me know what occasion you'd like me to create a card for. 

My existing designs consist of: 




No comments:

Post a Comment