Monday 2 July 2012

Charity bake sale

Here are some pictures from the charity bake sale last week in aid of Breastfeeding Awareness week.

Mine are the purple roses and the garden themed cakes. I had so much fun making the garden cakes for my father in law a few weeks ago and I thought they looked so cute that they may raise a bit of money for the charity.


I did flower pots, ladybirds and small flowers on top of grass buttercream icing. I just love the grass nozzle. I also tried to do the watering can run outs again, but they all cracked when I tried to remove them from the greaseproof paper. I think next time I may try cling film instead. 


In the top picture you can see my friends put more thought into their cakes than I did - they both did boobs! One friend even made two versions, chocolate flavour and vanilla flavour! Love it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment